Are you tired of being disorganized and stressed about time? You’re not alone. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s losing time (and sleep!) over things that are easily preventable with just a little extra planning on my part. I got sick of having to scramble to remember things (when I should have written them down), and having all my calendars and to-do lists all over the place. Seriously, I have post-it notes everywhere.
Running a blog, website, photography business, working part-time, and having two small kiddos while my husband is gone for days at a time keeps me busy. I can’t afford to lose time to being disorganized, so I had to come up with a system that works. And if there’s one thing I love, it’s sharing what works for me with other busy pilots’ wives.
That’s why I’m so excited to launch my new product, The Pilot WifeStyle Guide™!! I put my heart and soul into making this the best, most comprehensive collection of the things that are most important. Now I have all my lists, calendars, and contacts in ONE place. I finally have my shit together! And the best part? It’s pretty to look at, too!
This is it – my secret to staying organized, getting everything done, and staying sane while living this insane lifestyle. Never before has this type of guide been created to help with all things pilot wife-related. And now it’s available at your fingertips!
Here’s what you get when you download the Pilot WifeStyle Guide™:
- Over 20 beautifully stylized pages of vital information, including a checklist for what to do if something happens to your pilot.
- Contact pages designed to keep things all in one place. Quickly find your contacts in case of emergency, something breaking, or if you need to contact your pilot’s company.
- A monthly calendar, birthday calendar, and password tracker to stay organized.
- My entire list bundle including daily and weekly to-do lists, weekly cleaning checklist, a kid chore chart, weekly meal planner, and grocery list.
- Travel printouts for packing, listing yourself to non-rev, and even a packing list for the kids. Everything you need to make your trip as smooth as possible.
- There’s even a printout to note things to discuss with your pilot – no more forgetting what you needed to tell them!
Seriously, this guide is jam-packed with the most invaluable pilot wife info. The first of its kind, you won’t find this material, all in once place, anywhere else. What are you waiting for? Download your copy of the Pilot WifeStyle Guide™ and get organized! Pilot wife-ing like a boss.
Now on sale for $19! This is a limited time offer, price will be going up to $29 soon. Buy now and save 34%!
The Flight Wife